registration copy is needed for registration .com.hk
*Domain register fee: HKD256(.com) per two
I agree to have my home page hosted by Newsbook
we will oblige the regulations concerning the internet
1) Subscribers shall be obliged to abide by generally accepted rules of conduct in relation to proper use of Internet resources provided by Newsbook Limited (or say Newsbook). The definition and interpretation of what constitutes such acts remain the sole right of the management of Newsbook Limited.
2) Any use of Newsbook's networking facility for unlawful purposes, including distribution, transmission or publication of trade secrets, pornography materials, copyrighted materials, or legally clasified to be threatening, obscene or profane content are strictly prohibited. Newsbook Limited will not be responsible for any claims, complains or legal actions caused by the subscribers' hosting of such materials on Newsbook's server.
3) Use of Newsbook's network for the purpose of "spam" (unsolicited bulk emailing) or spaming through other Internet services providers on Newsbook's servers are prohibited. Newsbook Limited reserves all rights to terminate the agreement if such acts cause any deficiencies on Newsbook's network.
4) Unless otherwise agreed, a subscriber's right to use the services provided by Newsbook Limited is not transferable and is subjected to any limits or restrictions established by Newsbook Limited.
5) Newsbook Limited reserves the rights to amend any particular program, facility or network configuration and topology which provide or may provides through the services without prior notices to subscribers.
6) Subscriber shall fully indemnify and keep indemnified Newsbook Limited against any and all costs, expenses, damages or losses incurred by Newsbook as a result of any claim made by third parties against subscriber or Newsbook relating to the Internet services, and use of or other exploitation by subscribers of the services.
7) In no event will Newsbook Limited be liable for any damages caused by subscriber's failure to perform subscriber's obligation or for any loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, loss of profits or savings, costs or expenses or other incidental or consequential damages howsoever arising, whether in contract, or in tort and whether resulting from interference with transmission for any cause whatsoever, over-loading, negligence or strict liability in tort or by reason of any act, omission or default of Newsbook, it's employee, agent consultant or contractor.
8) Newsbook does not assume and shall have no liability under this Agreement for failure to provide or delay in providing services therefore due directly or indirectly to causes beyond the control of Newsbook, including but not limited to fires, strikes, delinquencies of supplies, acts of war or intervention by any government authority or by any acts or failure to act of subscriber of Newsbook's agents, employees or sub-contractors.
9) This Service Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Newsbook Limited. Newsbook Limited has the rights to modify this Service Agreement. Once the Service Agreement has any modification, Newsbook Limited would announce the new Agreement in our web site but would not inform to each client. Clients should be pay attention.